[Kst] Tasks for Google Code-In

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Nov 26 21:46:49 UTC 2011

Hi Andriy,

your proposal sounds great. If I understand it correctly, you are intending to claim the Code-In task, and ask Alexander for technical advice. I think that's perfect!
You do know you have to fulfill some conditions for Code-In, right? You can of course do the job independently from Code-In, but I should know what your plans are in case someone else shows interest. If you do it within Code-In, it is a good idea to prepare all the inputs before officially claiming the task, as it is supposed to be completed within a given time frame. You may have to discuss some stuff with Alexander, us or the release team, so better be all set before claiming the task.

Cheers,

Nicolas