[Kst] Tasks for Google Code-In

Andriy Shinkarchuck adriano32.gnu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 23:20:49 UTC 2011

So, Nicolas, is it acceptable, if i will contact again to Alexander
(i'm in acquaintance with him and already contacted with him before —
in september before he wrote to the mail), as you know, he is a member
of Russian KDE translation team, and i will ask him to complete plan
for me for building infrastructure and i will execute his suggestions
and prepare Ukrainian translation with it?
I have basic translation skills, i have worked with simple Octave GUI
translation and received valuable notices and fixed them in
translations from Russian and Ukrainian translators at forums where i
show my results.