[Kst] Support for plotting date and time on the x-axis

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Nov 24 07:14:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

unfortunately there is no support (yet) for that, apart from
transforming the date/time data into a C time (seconds since Jan. 1st
1970) and ask Kst to interpret it as C time. In your case it may be
acceptable - or not. But we are well aware of the request, which you are
not the first to put, and it should hopefully arrive soon. As a matter
of fact, there is a coding contest organized by Google (Code-In) for
high-school students running since the beginning of this week, and I
have put up a task to add exactly that support J

See
http://google-melange.appspot.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7120226

I don't know if you or someone you know would qualify for Google Code-In
but feel free to advertise it!

Cheers,

Nicolas