[Kst] Tasks for Google Code-In

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Nov 15 20:31:06 UTC 2011

Hi fellow Kst devs,

I put my name as mentor for those tasks (with the mailing list as mail address, to maximize the chances that students get an answer if they ask something). But feel free to claim some for yourself, or even add some you think would be suitable and feasible within the allocated time (ideally less than 24 hours, max 38 hours).

Cheers,

Nicolas

----- Mail original -----