[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Mar 22 22:49:51 CET 2011

> I've reverted my workaround in fitpolynomial_unweighted.cpp because
> it was no generic solution. But then the reload bug pops up again.
> So the order of output/input doesn't matter here.
>
> The problem (when loading) is that the dataobject is created with
> a xnum, and it assumes that xnum is incremented when the input scalar
> is loaded. But the scalar already exits with the initial xnum as
> name.
> Thus xnum is not incremented and when the xnum value is used for the
> next creation of a scalar then two scalars have the same name.
I confirm that reloading a polynomial unweighted fit label currently does not work.
It seems you have identified the issue quite precisely, I hope it can be fixed easily... I believe it is the last problem holding 2.0.3 back, is it right?
Once 2.0.3 is out, I'll try to update the roadmap and create some bugzilla entries so that we have a clear vision of the next steps.