[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/d2asc

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 14:37:24 CET 2011

I don't know why d2asc does not work and how much is needed to resurrect it, but I think it's a pretty nice utility. We definitely have to "resurrect" it.
I suppose reading the data isn't so much the issue as it leverages the datasource plugins, but possibly spitting the vectors out when they don't all have the same length is more work. By the way, this should be the same issue for "export vectors to disk", which I think has been reactivated recently. How mature is it? I haven't tried it yet...