[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Thu Jan 6 15:31:53 CET 2011

SVN commit 1212318 by kuemmel:

remove _dp from Primitive because it's only needed by the Data classes which could inherit from DataPrimitive.
We have to cast when checking if a dataSource is available, but this is in only one file but we could
remove all the _dp-> in the the others.

 M  +44 -46    libkst/datamatrix.cpp
 M  +3 -3      libkst/datamatrix.h
 M  +3 -11     libkst/dataprimitive.cpp
 M  +7 -6      libkst/dataprimitive.h
 M  +31 -33    libkst/datascalar.cpp
 M  +4 -3      libkst/datascalar.h
 M  +31 -33    libkst/datastring.cpp
 M  +5 -3      libkst/datastring.h
 M  +62 -64    libkst/datavector.cpp
 M  +3 -3      libkst/datavector.h
 M  +0 -7      libkst/primitive.cpp
 M  +0 -15     libkst/primitive.h
 M  +1 -1      libkst/vscalar.cpp
 M  +16 -13    libkstapp/changefiledialog.cpp
 M  +3 -3      libkstapp/choosecolordialog.cpp
 M  +2 -2      libkstapp/commandlineparser.cpp
 M  +2 -2      libkstapp/matrixdialog.cpp
 M  +6 -6      libkstapp/scalardialog.cpp
 M  +3 -3      libkstapp/stringdialog.cpp
 M  +3 -3      libkstapp/vectordialog.cpp
 M  +2 -2      widgets/dialogdefaults.cpp

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1212318