[Kst] cmake

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Fri Feb 18 21:46:55 CET 2011

I'm working on packaging kst2 on Fedora with cmake.

kst's cmake does seem to honor the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH= option,
where I could adjust the prefix of installation.

However, it doesn't honor the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR:PATH= (and related)
options.  On Fedora, 64 bit systems (which can also run 32 bit apps)
install libraries in /usr/lib64 to allow for parallel installation of the
32-bit libraries in /usr/lib.  Can the cmake rules be modified to honor
this option?

--
"All your base are belong to us!"
matt at truch.net