[Kst] Re: kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 18 21:33:47 CET 2011

I think we should still keep the ability to install side-by-side for a
while longer.

Three options I can think of:
  kst1, for kst 1.x, kst for kst2.x
  kst1 for kst 1.x, kst2 for kst2.x, and a link to kst.
  kst for kst1.x and kst2 for kst2.x (current)

Any opinions from the list as to which would be preferable?

cbn

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto