[Kst] Re: WG: GSoC ideas needed - 20 days until org application - last call

Ben Lewis asuomynona at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:26:59 CET 2011

I would really like support for National Instruments TDMS format.  I've begun work on a plugin
myself but progress is very slow because I've no experience with C++.

I also think a more visual interface for the data manager would be great.  Something along the lines
of ncode GlyphWorks <http://www.ncode.com/en/menu/products/ncode-glyphworks/features-at-a-glance/>
(see interactive demo).

Regards, Ben