[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/datasources/ascii

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Sat Feb 5 21:45:40 CET 2011

If I were asked how to put units in an ascii file, I'd have them under
the column headings (labels) and within square brakets.  That is how I
have seen units in several different ascii files before.  I think that
both makes it somewhat obvious that it's meant to be a unit (and not
just an additional label (or even continuation) and also solves the
space problem.  Just my 2¢.