[Kst] moving average?

Alexander Poddey alexander.poddey at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 08:12:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

it is only part of what I would like to do.

I'm reading from a file which grows (output from measurements).
Let's say the file grows from 1 to some 1000 datapoints.
I'd like to see a moving average over e.g. 20 datapoints for all available
data.
Just like in the wikipedia example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MovingAverage.GIF
with growing curve as the number of datapoints in the file increases.

Is this possible?

Thx
Alex