[Kst] moving average?

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 21 15:12:06 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

A number of statistics (mean, std dev, rms, etc) are calculated on vectors,
and are updated as the vector is updated.

You can display them in a label by inserting the scalar name in the label
text (eg [GYRO1/Mean (X2)].
Let me know if you need help on how to do that.

If your vectors are set to plot the last N frames of a file, then the Mean
scalar will be the moving average of the last N frames of the file.

Is that what you wanted to be able to do?

cbn

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Alexander Poddey
<alexander.poddey at gmx.net>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I checked the manual and searched through the menues but did not find a
> possibility to calculate the moving average over a datavector.
> Did I overlook something or is this not possible?
>
> Thx
> Alex

C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto