[Kst] Refresh kst documentation for kst2.x

Anirudh Chauhan chauhan.anirudh07 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:42:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am GCI student with the Task,
http://google-melange.appspot.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7120229

with the task to refresh kst documentation for kst2.x,
(1). I want to know, that do only .docbook files are to be edited?
(2). I also noticed, that the kst2.x has various fields missing in the
documentation, that are present in kst1's documentation like Common Tasks, Kst
Extensions, Working with KstScript

How should I proceed, about in the task, like : it wont be possible for me
to add all the fields present in kst1's documentation to kst2's
documentation, are there any high priority fields in documentation, that I
should focus on, and then if time permits I will add other fields.

Regards,
Anirudh Chauhan