[Kst] Problem with change detection of netCDF files

Henk Jansen hjansen.iv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:26:03 UTC 2011

Thanks, enjoy your holiday. I'm setting off to southern France, hope the
weather will keep up at both places.

- Henk
On Aug 2, 2011 10:59 PM, "Nicolas Brisset" <nicolas.brisset at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm camping around Denmark and Sweden these days with basically no
Internet connection, so I'll keep it short and get back to you with more
details later...
> 1) the problem is that the update() method is not implemented yet. It
should not be too hard, you can give it a try. Bascially all you need to
know is when there is new data and how many samples. Up to now nobody
requested it and I can't test it easily as I have only fixed netCDF files.