[Kst] Problem with change detection of netCDF files

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 20:58:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm camping around Denmark and Sweden these days with basically no Internet connection, so I'll keep it short and get back to you with more details later...
1) the problem is that the update() method is not implemented yet. It should not be too hard, you can give it a try. Bascially all you need to know is when there is new data and how many samples. Up to now nobody requested it and I can't test it easily as I have only fixed netCDF files.
2) do as Barth said, it should work: use a line with field names and another one with units.

Cheers,

Nicolas