[Kst] Re: Video tutorials: coming soon, really!

Ben Lewis egretengineering at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:36:43 CEST 2011

Hi Nicolas.

Great job on the first screen cast.  I'm looking forward to seeing the rest in the series.

When using Firefox3 the first link did not work and did not fall back to the Flowplayer option.  The
second link worked as expected.

When using IE8 the first link opened up the screen cast using Flowplayer.  The second link worked as
expected.

Cheers, Ben