[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Sun Sep 26 23:59:35 CEST 2010

SVN commit 1180064 by brisset:

I think the toolbar/menu reorganization has really brought something. This is the result of all the discussions on the list, where I tried to reach the best compromise. Let's wait for more user feedback now, but I think it is looking really good now!

With slightly more details:
- improve the zoom icons once again (including Barth's paper clip :-). Doing icons for 22x22 is really difficult!
- add missing ellipse icon, it's not perfect but hopefully good enough
- implement the ideas I liked from the suggestions on the list (order of toolbars, data manager in "Tools" menu, ...)
- restore toolbar state from one session to the next, so that everybody can have it the way he/she wants
- really make it clear that xy-zoom, x-only zoom, y-only zoom, and layout mode are exclusive interaction modes, and data mode and tied zoom options. Forget the discussion and just try it for a while, I think it works just great!

 AM            images/document-close.png
 M  +5 -0      images/images.qrc
 AM            images/kst_gfx_circle.png
 M             images/kst_gfx_ellipse.png
 M  +199 -148  images/svg_icons/tied-zoom.svg
 M             images/svg_icons/x-zoom.svgz
 M             images/svg_icons/y-zoom.svgz
 M             images/tied-zoom.png
 M             images/x-zoom.png
 M             images/y-zoom.png
 M  +96 -90    libkstapp/mainwindow.cpp