[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 24 23:14:15 CEST 2010

Comments:
  -tied zoom mag glass looks much better!
  -how about a paper clip rather than a knot for tied zoom (?) I might try
it if I feel 'artistic'.
  -don't know where the view object icons came from - ie, the ellipse icon -
I think Mike grabbed them from somewhere... Maybe from koffice?
  -Once we are on the road to being KDE-ified, we should definitely ask the
artists for a set of icons.
  -The X and Y and XY zoom icons I made 5 years ago are definitely looking
dated/bad (or time has made me more objective).  I might also try to attack
them.
  -I still think we should move tied zoom.   I don't think its a mode.  Into
annotations seems like the least bad to me.
  -Annotations should not be in between plugins and the other data objects
in the create menu.  It should either be right after plots or at the very
end.