[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Sep 24 22:27:07 CEST 2010

SVN commit 1179202 by brisset:

More icon/toolbar cleanup. It's not perfect yet, but I'll stop here to move on to something else. X-only and Y-only zoom icons are prepared, just use them when you get to implementing that. We have to decide whether xy-zoom should have 2 blue arrows or none, but that's a detail.
For the icons, I think at some point we should ask icon artist. I'm *baffled* at the level of sophistication of oxygen icons. When you look at them in detail it's just plain unbelievable => let's leave further improvements to the experts.

Barth, I wanted to make the ellipse elliptic but I don't have the svg source. It's not very hard to recreate something similar, but getting all colors and gradients right isn't completely trivial either. Can you look if you have the svg somewhere? I could not find it.

I cleaned up images.qrc along the way. I think we should also compress the existing svg files (the new ones are added compressed). It's as easy as gzip -S z [file.svg] + appropriate svn mv commands. And we should remove old unused .png files we're not coming back to.

Don't hesitate to give feedback and/or make improvements. For your information and inspiration, oxygen icons are at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/oxygen-icons/scalable/ - I had a hard time finding them.

 AM            images/change-data-file.png
 AM            images/data-manager.png
 D             images/folder-development.png
 M  +2 -0      images/images.qrc
 D             images/revert.png
 AM            images/svg_icons/change-data-file.svgz
 AM            images/svg_icons/data-manager.svgz
 M  +580 -155  images/svg_icons/tied-zoom.svg
 AM            images/svg_icons/x-zoom.svgz
 AM            images/svg_icons/xy-zoom.svgz
 AM            images/svg_icons/y-zoom.svgz
 M             images/tied-zoom.png
 AM            images/x-zoom.png
 AM            images/xy-zoom.png
 AM            images/y-zoom.png