[Kst] Bugzilla Versions

Ben Lewis asuomynona at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:31:32 CEST 2010

  It seems most people are happy with the current name - KST.  I thought it might be nice to give it
a relevant meaning.  In the spirit of brain storming I thought I'd put these two options out there:

Knetter Signal Trending  - A KDE app written by Barth Netterfield for signal plotting (which when
translated in German is really neat!)
KDE Signal Toolkit - A KDE app with a bunch of tools for signal processing

Unfortunately neither option works well with the word "plot" after the name.  I'm not sure if this
matters.

Cheers, Ben