[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Sep 2 16:43:16 CEST 2010

> SVN commit 1170634 by kuemmel:
>
> show curve axes while D&D
Sorry Peter, I think we have to revert this. It makes it pretty much
impossible for me to resize a plot in layout mode. Try it and see for
yourself. It is not needed and seems to create more problems than it
solves.

And another "feature" which I find more disturbing than helpful: plot
move between tabs via D&D in zoom mode. Frankly speaking, I had expected
D&D to work only in layout mode. I later realized that your comment
(drag the upper left corner...) meant that it also works in zoom mode.
But when I try to do it in zoom mode, it opens the plot dialog and
starts a D&D event with the other dialog in the way. I would actually
deactivate D&D when not in layout mode.

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.