[Kst] Re: log submission capability

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 22 21:35:25 CEST 2010

The problem is that we don't know how the script is going to handle success
of failure.

How about a dialog like the one attached.

-It will be modeless.
-The message box will be pre-filled with standard header info, including
$USER and $DATE.
-Apply does everything, including variable replacement and running the
script, but leaves the window open.
-Rerun script only re-runs the script.
-Rerun script will be disabled until apply is pressed.  It will become
disabled again if anything else in the dialog changes.