[Kst] Capture/Replay tool for Kst

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Mon May 31 22:35:53 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

I had also seen this post on planetkde.org but never took the time to experiment with it until now. As said in the blog, the UI is not very polished yet, but it seems to work quite well (tested under Windows). The problem I see in using it for bugs is that a number of things may differ from person to person or from PC to PC (e.g. the last used file in the datawizard or anything else that kst remembers). In such a case you need to be extra careful to type and click everything to get reproducible results.
The idea is good and the tool promising, we can maybe try it in practice and see whether it helps or creates extra work. It may be less ripe than squish (froglogic) but has the advantage of being free.

Nicolas