[Kst] kst2 crash

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Jan 14 23:42:32 CET 2010

I get caught by two problems quite regularly:
- when using QtCreator or the build-kst script alternatively, as they do *not* put object files in the same location. When using the build script removing the build/ dir is certainly  enough but I guess make clean also works. From QtCreator you need to call the Build->Clean all menu (or find all *.o file in tmp/ subdirs)
- when there are various versions of the kst libs around and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not correctly positioned. To check for that I usually run "ldd $(which kst2)", but I believe for plugins or dynamically-loaded libs it may miss potential problems

Hope that helps,

Nicolas