[Kst] I need some help

Khuong Huynh khuong at sspns.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
Thu Dec 23 05:40:24 CET 2010

Dear authors,

I am a international PhD student in Physics at Japan. I have tried to
install the kst-plot using the Qt creator bundle but I got the message:

QCoreApplication::applicationDirPath: Please instantiate the
QApplication object first

QCoreApplication::applicationDirPath: Please instantiate the
QApplication object first

E:\kst-build-desktop\build\bin\d2asc.exe exited with code -1

from the Qt creator. When I tried to run kst.exe, it announced that the
kst2lib.dll file is missing.

Could you help me to understand what is happening and how to fix it? I
am a dummy in programing and I do not understand what is going on.

Thank you very much in advanced.

Best regards,

Khuong, Huynh