[Kst] OS X plugin directory for non-installed build

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:46:08 CET 2010

The DMG bundles work great for installing on OS X.  For development testing, I just run from the build directory and set DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH and it works fine (rather than using macdeploykst to put files in /Library/Frameworks).  The one problem is that it does not find the datasources.  The data source files are in build/plugin and also (following what is done in macdeploykst) I copied them to build/bin/kst2.app/Contents/PlugIns.  Neither of these directories is searched by the datasource plugin manager.  I needed to add the attached patch to the search path.

cheers,

-Ted