[Kst] Kst 2.0.0 rc1

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 19:18:15 CEST 2010

OK.  Lets go with a release.

How time consuming are releases to do?  Could we reduce it to running a script?

At the current rate of bug-fixing etc, users could probably benefit
from monthly minor releases (we do in BLASTpol through Steve's ppa).

Peter, can you make sure it gets pushed to the KDE servers?

C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto
416-845-0946