[Kst] [Bug 234396] New: The ASCII datasource config widget no longer honors "Apply these settings as default"
nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Apr 15 00:07:19 CEST 2010
Summary: The ASCII datasource config widget no longer honors
"Apply these settings as default"
AssignedTo: kst at kde.org
ReportedBy: nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Version: 2.0.0_devel (using unspecified)
Compiler: gcc (SUSE Linux) 4.4.1
- generate two ASCII test files with a specific, non-standard header
configuration (lines to skip, line containing field names)
- try to load the first one from the datawizard and check that the listed field
names are not read correctly
- come back to the first screen, and click the Configure... button. Set the
appropriate settings, check the "Apply these settings as default" box and
- click next: the list of fields found should now be right
- create one or two plots from that file to check that it reads the data
- launch the datawizard again and select the second file with the same
- click Next: the field list is wrong, the previously set default settings have
not been obeyed
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kst