[Kst] KST on Windows

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 21 23:43:33 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the only way to use kst 1.x (or any KDE3 app)
on windows is as you are doing.

kst 2 will run native on windows, but it is not done yet.  However,
I am in the last stages of preparing to release a new windows binary, which
will be a lot more stable than the current beta (and might even be useful...)

cbn