[Kst] KST on Windows

Ben Lewis asuomynona at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:03:32 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm new to KST (and to a large extent Linux).  In my limited experience
so far I've found KST it to be powerful, user friendly and a pleasure to
use.  I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this project
to make this software possible.

I'm currently using KST on WindowsXP using VirtualBox.  I would like to
be able to run it directly on Windows.

I've tried the Windows binary download on the KST website but found it
to be too unstable.

I was thinking of trying the "KDE on Windows Project".

Can any body point me in the right direction?

Regards, Ben