[Kst] WG: kst 2.0.0 beta3

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Oct 14 08:06:26 CEST 2009

> Thanks, Nicholas!  I'll get right on this.  This was under Windows,
> correct?
> Debug build?
Yes, it was under Windows, compiled with Qt Creator 2009.02 (Qt version
4.5.1), with the default build options. I just unpacked the
kst-2.0.0beta3 archive, opened kst.pro in Creator and clicked on "Build
all". The resulting exe is 43 MB (!) so yes, I suppose it is a debug
build :-)
I don't know how far your son has come with preparing a Windows package,
but one thing is sure: he'll have to change the build options. And one
thing I haven't tried is to compile gsl under Windows so that we can
have all the nice plugins based on it. It would be nice to do it...

Thanks for your support,

Nicolas