[Kst] Library name change...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 6 09:47:14 CEST 2009

I thought in such a case one would use names like libkstmath.so.2
instead of libkst2math.so (under Unix, no idea how that works under
Windows though). Sticking to the standards seems preferable to me, as
long as it also works under Windows. By the way, kst 2.0.0 beta3
compiles fines out of the box under Windows with Qt Creator (not really
tested yet, but it's nice to have it compile :-))

Nicolas