[Kst] kst2 install

Mike Fenton mike.fenton at torchmobile.com
Thu May 28 13:43:06 CEST 2009

Setting the INSTDIR to /usr/lib/kst would install to
/usr/lib/kst/bin
/usr/lib/kst/lib
/usr/lib/kst/plugins

Everything would be contained within the directory, the only questions
is where to put the 3 executables.  We can also extend the pluginPaths
to include extra directories if needed as all files in the directory
will be validated.

Mike