[Kst] branches/work/kst/2.0.0-beta2/kst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri May 8 16:44:37 CEST 2009

> Add Windows mingw Install details.
IMHO, the easiest way on Windows would be to download the Qt SDK
including Qt Creator, checkout the current kst, open the kst.pro file
with creator, set build options and click build :-)

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.