[Kst] Does this feature exist?

C. Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 19 18:14:51 CET 2008

If I understand you, it exists.

Hit 'c' in a plot window to place a reference point.  The status bar will now
display the offset from the mouse to that point as well as the location of
the mouse.

If you are in Data Mode (from the toolbar) then the status bar data is tied to
the nearest point (both when you hit 'c' and when you move the mouse).  If
not in data mode, it is tied to whereever the mouse is.

Hit 'C' to clear the reference point.

cbn