[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Jun 2 10:30:01 CEST 2008

I've tried kst2 quickly after that commit, and I see a lot of names with :X[i] where [i] is mostly a random number. I hope that's not intended to stay like that, because frankly I find that it makes things look more complicated than they should. But considering that it's a work in progress, and knowing how you pay attention to usability I guess that's just an intermediate status ?

Nicolas