[Kst] branches/kstars/summer/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/data

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:07:00 CEST 2008

Dear Nicolas,

> Dear Akarsh Simha, I'm glad to see that there's someone working actively on kstars, which is by the way an excellent app. But as a long-time subscriber to kst's mailing list, I wonder whether it is normal that all your commits are cc'd to kst's list ?
> Not that I really mind, it's just that I'm surprised... especially as your work does not seem to be that closely related with kst, which is a plotting app, even though the community seems to have lots of astronomers :-)

I really don't understand why this is being tagged under KSt. As you
can see, I haven't CCed it to kst at kde.org. I'm CCing it only to
kstars-devel at kde.org

I can't understand why it is getting to kst at kde.org

I apologize for the inconvenience of irrelevant posts, but I don't
know why it's happening. Probably we should take this matter to
kde-devel at kde.org [CCed].

Regards
Akarsh