[Kst] Implementing a new type of chart

Bourne, Wesley (IT) Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com
Mon Dec 15 15:53:04 CET 2008

All,

I'm working on an application that works with financial data and am currently using KST which is working very well for the streaming nature of the data. I have only one qibble with the available feature set. Ideally I would be able to present data in a candlestick (or finance bars) fashion. I've asked before on this list and have found out this currently isn't available.

I was wondering how difficult it would be to personally implement such a change?

More information on this kind of display is shown here: http://t16web.lanl.gov/Kawano/gnuplot/intro/style-e.html#others

Many thanks for any advice.
Regards,
Wesley