[Kst] Kst 2.0.0. Beta 1 Release

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Dec 11 14:53:32 CET 2008

>    We would need to setup a binary distribution page, not the source
> area, that's all.
Or put it up elsewhere...

>  What are the link errors?  I'm sure someone can
> help you.
Attached is the error log I get. Note that I used the mingw delivered
with QtCreator as it was already installed and I did not want to spend
time installing yet another version. I can compile the examples
delivered with Qt 4.4.3 so I guess mingw is OK...
If anyone can figure out what the source of the problem(s) is, it would
be nice. I think we had this issue already when I tried it a few months
back, but I don't remember whether we solved it. I think you just said
the plans were to use VC++ Express, and that it worked there.

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.