[Kst] [Bug 157791] Add margins to windows (for metadata labels)
nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Aug 28 19:00:38 CEST 2008
--- Comment #2 from Nicolas Brisset <nicolas brisset eurocopter com> 2008-08-28 19:00:37 ---
Could you just outline the way it's supposed to work ? because I:
- created a window with 4 plots
- switched to layout mode to have access to the window->edit context menu
(hint: couldn't it be added elsewhere, like in the view manager for instance ?)
- chose a random value for left, top, bottom or right margins and hit OK
- called up "cleanup layout"
- ... and nothing happened ! I had expected to see empty spaces between the
plots and the window border, but it may be that I misunderstood something ?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kst