[Kst] GSL + kst license clash

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 1 12:22:25 CET 2007

GSLv3 is incompatible? With what?

GSL in kst is used by the plugins, which are pretty important, but
not 'formally' required.

Can we
	-change the plugins to gplv3?
	-'require' the pre v3 versions of GSL.  If someone chooses to compile w/
v3... shrug?
	-import a pre v3 version of GSL?

I would be interested if someone could point me to the issue.
cbn