[Kst] Release Plan...

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue May 1 22:37:49 CEST 2007

On 1-May-07, at 4:21 PM, Barth Netterfield wrote:

> Can you include the changes to the uncompiled data sources that
> Andrew wants?

   I can, but no more.  These 'uncompiled' things have caused issues
already, including several hours of repackaging, rebuilding and
retesting due to them silently getting enabled.  Also compilation is
not the only issue.  If messages are updated even in uncompiled code
they will cause fuzzies or new strings for translation.  We really
have to be strict about freezes in order to make packaging sane.