[Kst] getdata

D. V. Wiebe dwiebe at physics.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 22 20:33:21 CEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 11:56:34AM -0400, Matthew D Truch wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm not really following which branches are appropriate for such things,
> but there is an open() call in getdata which doesn't follow the rule
> "you must specify a mode (third argument to open()) when the flags
> include O_CREAT".  (See the man page for open()).  This patch remedies
> that, and allows kst to be built when some super-secret gcc anal-mode
> flag is turned on (that Fedora now uses).  I made up the mode, it's
> probably appropriate.

The BLAST libgetdata is based off the sources in

  branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/kst/

which I believe is the 1.4 branch.  As far as I can tell, it has
the newest version of getdata.  I've applied the patch there.

-dvw
Don Wiebe                                       dwiebe at physics.utoronto.ca
Department of Physics
University of Toronto                           Office: ES4150
60 St. George St.                               Tele: +1-416-946-0946
Toronto ON  M5S 1A7                             Lab:  +1-416-946-0516