[Kst] branches/work/kst/1.5/kst/src/libkstapp

arwalker at sumusltd.com arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Apr 12 21:11:47 CEST 2007

But this doesn't give me any actual numbers. The previous approach was
to simply clear the entire contents of the dialog and repopulate. How do
the two compare in terms of real speed for some reasonable number of scalars?
I would imagine my changes are slower but how much slower?

We can certainly change the name of the remove() API. I'm not sure that
"horribly convoluted" is an argument against committing code.