[Kst] Video tutorials as complement to the documentation

Duncan Hanson dhanson at phas.ubc.ca
Mon Oct 30 18:30:21 CET 2006

Hi Nicolas,

I remember viewing the datawizard tutorial which you created. It's quite
slick.

My plan right now is to finish up the revisions of the traditional
documentation, that should be done within the next 2-3 months. If there's
some general desire for video tutorials I can start working on them then.

Would you be interested in creating more video tutorials yourself?

Regards,
Duncan.