[Kst] kde_widgetdir does not honour --prefix=

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Oct 12 10:13:19 CEST 2006

> > When running ./configure with the --prefix argument, the
> Makefile in
> > kst/src/widgets still tries to install things to /usr/lib/. Could
> > someone please have a look at this issue?
>
>  Widgets have to be installed in the system directory.
> Sorry, that's the only way it can work.
So, that means installing kst as a normal user is not supported unless
your complete KDE installation is in a directory you can write to ? And
even skipping this dir during install will not work as I suppose the
widget lib is required at runtime, not just for designer plugins ?
Not so great, but I don't see how we can get around that...