[Kst] kde_widgetdir does not honour --prefix=

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Oct 12 10:09:35 CEST 2006

> No, configured it with a prefix right after unpacking. But
> the location seems to be a 'feature' anyway.
I think the reason why it works for me is that my complete KDE
installation is in a non-standard directory, where I have write rights.
The widget prefix is probably determined based on KDE's base dir (I
suppose the one returned by "kde-config --prefix"), which actually makes
sense :-)
But installing a complete kdelibs in a non-standard dir (and using
KDEDIRS/PATH/MANPATH environment vars) just to get kst to work is a bit
cumbersome...