[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/datasources

Theodore Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:02:30 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 10:24, George Staikos wrote:
|   If you are going to hack up a datasource that's in production use, it's
| best done in a branch, but the library is self-contained so it's fine in
| trunk.

ok, I will develop the libfitstools library and fitsgeneral datasource in
trunk, but leave them disabled until they are working well.

After that, I will need to convert the healpix and lfiio datasources to use
libfitstools.  I will either do this in a branch or at the beginning of a
development cycle (this datasource code is fairly simple, so I think any
problems can be resolved quickly).

So the 1.3 release is planned for the next couple weeks?  I suspect that these
datasource changes won't be released until 1.4 in order to make sure that no
regressions are introduced.

-Ted