[Kst] update changes

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed May 31 12:33:16 CEST 2006

Yes, I have seen that option, but even using it I did not achieve what I wanted. It may be that I missed something, but I think there is a usability problem here, because we actually mix appearance and contents.
What I wanted to be able to do was set all legend font sizes (pure appearance !) to e.g. +5 for all plots in one shot, as I did before when legend appearance options were in the plot dialog.
Now, if I choose to apply parameters to "This window" (in the "Appearance" tab), change legend font size (in the separate dialog as there no longer is a way to do it directly from the plot dialog) and apply, the font size change applies only to the current plot :-(
Is there something I am missing ?

Nicolas